Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Makena went and stayed with Mimi and Papa this past Friday and she had such a wonderful time swimming and playing in the pool. My sister happened to be at home so she got to see Makena too.
_________________________________________________________________

Aunt Doola(my sister): Makena it is time to get out of the pool.
M(almost 3): (Makena looking at her wrist) How about another 30 minutes?
Aunt Doola: How about 5 more minutes because we have to eat?
M: What are we eating?
Aunt Doola: Chicken and Rice
M: Okay, that will do.

_________________________________________________________________

Makena loves the water so anytime you can successfully get her out without incident is a plus!

Check out more Tiny Talk Tuesday over at NotBefore7

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The funniest thing is that I totally picture you being like that when you were little. I bet your Mom loves it ;)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Well, I am glad "that will do". So cute!

Enjoy more swimming this summer!

Happy TTT!