Well over the years I have become a bit more crafty and have taken on some small and large projects. Since it is hunting season Makena gets a lot of mommytime. I decided to start working on my presents for the teachers and some of my co-workers. Makena is really into helping when it comes to cooking and so last night I thought I would introduce her to making crafts. We talked about the process beforehand and I told her there were only certain things like tying the ribbon and gluing the letters she was so excited. So here is the end result of our handy work...it is a huge clothes pin that you can stand up and it is actually functional because you put pictures in it or notes, etc.

A friend of mine is a huge LSU fan so I made her's in yellow and purple, this was our trial one and I knew my friend would be honest and tell me if it was cheesy.
What do you think? Do you have craft projects you do with your kids?
1 comment:
this is SO cute Stacey! Love it and if i attempted to make something like that it would look very, very sad. I am sure Makena loved making that with you :)
Post a Comment