Sunday, December 28, 2008

I was Tagged!!!

I was tagged by Jacyln!
8 TV Shows I Watch:
disclaimer- I am a mother of a toddler so, everything I watch is either a children's show or watched at a later time.
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Lipstick Jungle
3) 90210 - Just for old times sake ;-)
4) 30 Minute Meals- Rachel Ray
5) CSI-Miami
6) Law & Order
7) Desperate Housewives
8) Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Cheesecake Factory
2) Olive Garden
3) Mission Burrito
4) Chuy's
5) Vic & Anthony's - YUM O
6) Carmine's Italian Restuarant in New York
7) Kimo's - Maui
Ok,I can only think of 7 right now

8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) I weighed and noticed I lost 2 pounds
2) I spent the whole day playing with Makena and her new toys
3) I cooked Chicken & Dumplings
4) I cleaned the house
5) Forwarded pictures of Makena and New York
6) Went to the grocery store...ugh
7) Painted Makena's fingernails and toenails
8) Read the bible with Makena

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Having all our friends/family and their kids over for New Years Eve
2) Going to Hawaii in May and taking Makena
3) Finding new bedroom furniture
4) Getting in better shape before our trip
5) Going to Corpus for a family wedding
6) Getting new countertops
7) Makena's first dance recital in June
8) Getting rid of this cold or crud...

8 Things I Wish For:
1) a clean house
2) Makena to stay little forever
3) For my gramdmother to overcome her cancer
4) Makena to know and understand the bible
5) to be healthy and fit again
6) more energy
7) to finish all my home projects
8) More time especially with Makena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!