So it has been quite a while since I blogged. I have been very busy with work, family, etc. just like everyone else but I also started doing Facebook and did not have time to do both. Well since my last blog I have find out that I am pregnant and we are expecting the new bundle of joy in March. We are very excited and my daughter Makena could not be happier. She is ecstatic about being a big sister. She tells us all the time what she is going to help with and how she will always be sweet and lovey to her baby brother or sister. We will find out what we are having October 28th and she is going with us to find out. I could have found out on Tuesday but I really want to share this experience with her. What are your opinions on having her present when the baby is born? I go back forth and whether she should be in the room or the waiting room. I don't want her to get scared but I also do not want her to feel left out.
I have missed my blogger friends but have found that Facebook fits my lifestyle for now. I have tried to keep up with everyone's blogs during my lunch. Well enough for now...will post more later!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment