Thursday, September 06, 2007

Blogging my thoughts away...

Okay. So this is the first post of my newest venture...BLOGGING. This will be my place to vent and catalog what goes in my life. Be forewarned I have a tendency to be straight forward especially if I am venting. A friend of mine, Lisa turned me onto this because her sister talked her into it. So after much debate I decided what the heck there are 24 hours in the day why not spend an hour or so blogging.

I only need a few hours of sleep to prepare myself for the day...my day begins at 4:45 am and I usually finish up and get in bed around midnight but before bed, I get home from work and cook, play with my daughter until 8:00 pm and it is time for her bath, book and the dreadful bedtime. After about 3 times of,
"just one more bookey, mommy pleaze," and "i wuv you mommy" followed with hugs and kisses she is finally ready to go to bed. I guess this is when I will fit in blogging. I am so excited to get started...Watch out

I love my life and god knows I would not change a thing...it is just hectic some times. I think about having more children and then I think again and decide now is not the time. But since life is all about challenges then maybe I will venture into a another challenge one day...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm pumped you're going to blog!! I've missed you since I quit and you know how awful I am at keeping in touch, but now I can bother you whenever I want!! How great is that?

Your kiddo is beautiful and I'm excited to get to see more pictures of her as she gets older!

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this amazing little world! Hopefully you'll love it as much as I do.