Here are some pics from our Hawaii trip in July 2007. My brother decided to have a destination wedding and picked Oahu,Hawaii. This was our 3rd time to go to Hawaii together and I have been 2 other times myself. This trip was very special my brother got married, it was our 1st time on the Big Island and some friends of ours met us there. It was amazing and I love the islands more and more every time I go, there is just something about it. My daughter is named after a "Makena" Beach on Maui, it was the 1st beach my husband and I went to on our honeymoon in 2002. My brother Paul and his wife Sabrina Lanikai Beach, Oahu-voted #1 by Dr. Beach Puu Mahana, Green Sand Beach on the Big Island Kilauea Iki Crater Hike
How many times have you been to Hawaii? I'm so jealous! The last time Billy & I went on a real vacation was 2004 :( It's probably because I don't plan anything, therefore we don't ever do anything. Can I hire you to do it for me?
Where to begin...I am a working mom who is blessed with a wonderful little girl and a great husband. I am a HUGE Texas Longhorns fan, I love Hawaii, doing projects, cooking and just recently started scrapbooking. Like everyone else I wish there were more hours in the day but I do what I can.
1 comment:
How many times have you been to Hawaii? I'm so jealous! The last time Billy & I went on a real vacation was 2004 :( It's probably because I don't plan anything, therefore we don't ever do anything. Can I hire you to do it for me?
Post a Comment