Thursday, September 20, 2007

To Avoid the Lecture...

So Lisa left me a comment that I had not blogged in a while so to avoid her wrath I decided to blog this morning instead of work.

So Makena has gotten this extremely nasty cough and is running a slight fever. Monday morning about 2:30 am I awoke to this horrid sound, like someone gasping for air. I immediately got up and ran to Makena's room. On my way I stubbed my toe on the coffee table, about broke my neck when I tripped over Curious George then I get to her and she is fast asleep. I laid next to her for a little while to make sure she was okay then I removed myself from her bed. Limping back to my room I avoided all the before obstacles to return to the snoring of a Papa Bear. UGH...I nudge him and he continues to snore, again I nudge still snoring, I am thinking to myself what would make him STOP? Oh yeah...I lean over and whisper I think Makena called you...he wakes up and walks in her room...in the meantime I go back to sleep. I know that was mean but I had to get up in 2 hours and I was extremely tired from a buy weekend. End of story

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's pretty funny! I'll have to remember that for when I have kids.

Crazymamaof6 said...

Oh that is hilarious! so good! i need to do that too! i just wake him and and tell him to roll over! very sneaky!