Well the holidays are over and I am a bit sad because I love spending all that time with my family and friends. It is a bit hectic going from place to place but at the same time I love seeing everyone. Since Makena has gotten older she has become the highlight. She is the "only grandchild" which comes as a challenge because we have not had a child in the family for a LONG TIME and everyone loves to buy for her. So I have a challenge to keep her sweet while allowing her to be loved and spoiled at the same time. Any advice? Here are some pics from the holidays. She really is getting her own personality...a combination of mommy & daddy.
Her new Red Mustang...she asked for this from my dad & step mom and when she came out in the garage and saw it with a big silver bow she was in aah and said, "I got it!!!" She was so happy!
They put personalized license plates on it too...the front says "Spoiled" and the back says "Makena"


Christmas morning breakfast at her Nonnie & Pops house.

She wanted to wear her fishing hat and Princess Santa hat...

How were your holidays?
2 comments:
What a little doll! Fun pictures!
HI Stacey! What a beautiful daughter. Looks like you all had a great Christmas and she definately enjoyed her gifts.
Post a Comment