Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally...

Well it has been a long time since I have posted, I have been spending what little free time I have scrapbooking for Makena and Mother's Day gifts. A lot has been going on and Makena does not allow Mommy to play on the computer when we are home. She is growing up so fast and is completely hilarious. She says some of the most off the wall things too. Here is an example:
Her daddy has been very sick lately with walking pneumonia and has not been able to play with her as much as he would like. The conversation went something like this:

I said: We were going to the doctor today
she said: "Doctor?" (very puzzled)
I said: yes, daddy has to go back because he is getting worse
she said: Are you freakin' kidding me?
Imagine my shock since I do not use that word or phrase...
I said: where did you hear that?
she said: in Nonnie's (that is what she calls my mom) car
I said: on the radio?
she said: nope, Nonnie's mouth

Then I had to have the "we do not repeat everything that others say" talk. I think she got it ;-)

Another story...
Then she got bit at school again, I think this is number 13! I am sure she is not an angel but come on now. Anyway, the school called me to tell me that she had been bit on the face. The policy is that they cannot tell me who did it. So when I picked Makena up from school I had to sign a Boo Boo Report. As I was signing it I asked Makena, "who bit you?", she point directly at this little boy and said,"Cole did it." Well I guess so much for their policy now. I mean really Makena is not a biter but she is about to be 3, when do kids usually stop biting?

Well I will try to blog some more a little later. Take care!!!!

No comments: